Football

Arse plops

1 Like

More seriously what do you think went wrong? It canā€™t just have been Alonso being out.

I didnā€™t see it properly and missed all the 2nd half What I did see was Utd pressing much faster than they have,and Chelsea looked totally unprepared for it almost expecting Utd to sit back in a typical jm "come and attack us if you want the points "way Strange performance with so much riding on the last few games

Tony Adams making an immediate impact in Spain.:laughing:

Howay The Lads!

Thereā€™s only one Bobby Robson being sang by both sets of fans, nice :slight_smile:

Ah ffs

In Rafa we trust.:smiling_imp:

I like Rafa but wish weā€™d been more attacking all season. Who knows though, we could be lower down the table if weā€™d done that! Still, we look shit right now.

Well done Plymouth

1 Like
2 Likes

And they have to come to Villa Park next week - canā€™t fucking wait :grinning:

Teams that have just lost a manager can be very dangerous

The city is bouncing tonight!

7 Likes

Iā€™ll bet it is. Well done them!

the Arse managing to cock things up as usualā€¦ lolā€¦

After our worst performance since the switch i hope we qualify for Europe! It certainly is hotting up after Arsenals result tonight and it looks like a cavalry charge to the line.

And people say Iā€™m overly pessimistic about Liverpool.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be ring twitching every game now. Itā€™s a two horse race to beat the drop. Unless the Smoggies win games in hand to make it worse. Hull played an hour of lovely football this weekend to level it and then let Crouch nod one before watching a top corner screamer. Typical.

Home form key and my next game is v Sunderland.

Not sure if I can take it.

meh

I grew up the son of a Palace supporter and spent my formative years behind the goal at the Holmesdale Road end
no love lost from Brightonians though!
I have asked a lot of people (both Palace and Brighton supporters) what the cause of the enmity between the two clubs is, but no one seems to know. The closest I have come to an answer is mutterings of 'Alan Mullaryā€™
Can you shed any light?