For sale

how about a swap for a still sealed factory fresh catalogue that came through my letterbox yesterday. Looking at the front cover through the virgin clear cellophane wrapper, makes me think the full thing contains untold delights and bargains.

Ffs you donā€™t give up do you ???

You drive a hard bargain, Iā€™ll give you that.

It is temptingā€¦ yes. Letā€™s do a deal, although can you keep it for me as expecting some cash soon from a sale of 5cm of chopstick (unused).

these catalogues donā€™t hang around for longā€¦I note through the pristine wrapper an offer for 15% off all wooden cone products.

I have an unwanted christmas card from the girl I have never met who delivers the local free rag (which I can throw in as I donā€™t want that either). Bargain really.

Also for sale;

Astra, fucked. Slight water ingress, comes complete with pre mounted ā€˜Police Awareā€™ sticker.

Ideal as a mobile fish tank or for letting people know there is a Tile Warehouse 50 meters on the left.

Collection only from a ditch in deepest darkest Englandshire.

2 Likes
1 Like

Heā€™s just jealous Stu. Wishes he too had instant throttle response with an almighty shove in the back when he pushes the loud peddle, and a sub-8 minute Nurburgring lap timeā€¦

1 Like

Pedal :grinning:

Bump.

2 Likes

Can I ask 47 questions, promise to buy everything then never contact you again?

No probs.

You want me to take off the market until you decide?

1 Like

[makes note to ask you 10 months after the last post whether it is still available]

Please could you deliver the hamster to Shropshire as I married know a witch that might be able to bring it round. Iā€™ll share any additional proceeds if you agree to the return costs.

Donā€™t click on the space in case she senses it.

That would be spiffing, old bean as I intend to resell them on after use ā€œfor what I paid for themā€.
Plus maybe 50%ā€¦

Withdrawn from sale.

Sold elsewhere.

2 Likes

Just come off their classified. Dodgy description but another win for the WAM! Favouritism. Mods intervene NOW.

You are Brian, do I get my Ā£5 now?

4 Likes

Is it still for sale?

Can you bring it round 200 miles away and Iā€™ll see if it works for my dog?

1 Like

Bump. Bloody tirekickers.

1 Like

Would you consider a swap for a pair of Vox Olympians with cash your way?

:pray: