FS: Heco Celan 300 in Rosewood Boxed Mint

PROV.SOLD

New Proacs means these are now surplus to requirements.

Really good, and substantial, speakers and incredible value for money on the used market. Have a lovely smooth sound with excellent dynamics.
I heard them many times in Myrmans second system, often with very esoteric kit, and always enjoyed them, which is why I sourced a pair.

Some opinions here:

I believe MJ also uses a pair but don’t let that put you off.:stuck_out_tongue:

They are boxed (one box per speaker) and in immaculate condition with grills, bi-wire links etc.

Asking £250 plus postage

Collection / Demo welcome in Northampton NN6

PROV.SOLD

They’re totally shit !

That’s the music you play.:wink:

:astonished: To be fair, could be that, too.

Great dynamics and do tone like no other speakers, for anywhere near the money. Work well with Class A and go surprisingly low, too.

Difficult to find and a no brainer at this price.

I sourced them from the German ebay classifieds site that is a bit like Gumtree (I.e. no protection).

Great price, normally a bit more.

I am the Gerald Ratner of used hi-if.:grinning:

Yes please Paul :+1:

They are currently on hold for someone else - will let you know if that falls through.

Put me on the subs list please if it falls through - been after a pair for a while and not seen any, anywhere.

Well MJ is in pole position for them at the monent (mine are in nicer nick than his) so I’m assuming he will be selling his?

MJ - if you’re thinking of selling yours then please let me know

Got a dink on the bottom front corner of one Dave.

Not too obvious from the listening chair but there nonetheless. Other than that, they’re good.

No problem to me. Send me a PM and let me know a price, and a picture if you have one.

Ta,

Dave