Fuck off, I'm back

Never leaving here mate. Still the ugliest thing in the universe, and still right up there with more than the very best. I’ll sell anything else in the system, but not that. I have a couple of selling regrets. I should never have parted with the Opus 21 and I should have hung on to the Transfiguration.

Still, the Dynavector is no slouch. I nearly had to kill you to get the Welford, and I tremble when I recall the possible deal you were going to do. Anyway, it’s in safe hands. And still utterly stunning (sonically).

1 Like

Fuck me, the fucking fucker’s fucking back :astonished:

1 Like

Hi Rich! :grinning:

Enough of this ya two faced cunts. The AA is not an open arms gang. Rich fuck off back to your spreadsheets

2 Likes

I don’t know who you are :wink:

He’s the catfood bumpkin’s apologist. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

And ‘real review’ writer… :wink:

7 Likes

Remember he will get £100 a review…:tada::tent:

1 Like

And cat food. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mummy told me not to play with the naughty boys.

2 Likes

Tedious thread descends into tedium…

4 Likes

The ones that call names or the ones that threaten to burn down your house?

Neither.

Buongiorno, Ricardo, good to see you !

Doubtful, given his spelling and grammar makes less sense than a chumpy post I doubt if he could manage a pen and paper.

1 Like

Good to see you too Bob :grinning:

1 Like

Seems correct to me. His knowledge of law appears lacking in some areas and he cannot manage spelling and punctuation. Still. Each to their own. He apparently wants to sue me for the fun of it. If he decides to make than decision, I will be happy to play.

And you. Nice to be among (mostly) friends.

1 Like
1 Like

If you’re back, I’m fucking off again.

4 Likes