Fuck right off

Blissful. Enjoy - you both deserve it.

1 Like

You’ve managed to hide that pretty well whenever I’ve visited :slightly_smiling_face:. Then again, armour-plated insensitivity is my default state :wink:.

VB

2 Likes

That’s why I like you.

That, and you bring cakes. :+1:

Maureen shut your whinging pie hole, we have vegans arriving on Boxing Day for Xmas dinner 2 the enbloatening. So a few klepto inlaws drinking your ‘good antifreeze’ pales into insignificance with me having to choke down nut loaf and sprouts and the subsequent days of gaseous arseageddon.
Just smile like you have a hooker with tits made of cocaine locked in the basement and get on with it.

3 Likes

That probably wouldn’t be the worst thing you’d find in his basement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seemed perfect for you…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/kG1hwg9VFwJpstq40H9gYt/a-great-way-to-fall-out-with-the-family-round-the-christmas-dinner-table?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=radio4&intc_campaign=radio4infour&intc_linkname=quiz_christmasgrammar_contentcard4

7/12. :pensive:

FUCK YOU Maureen - I’m gonna enjoy a great Christmas with my family…YAY!!

29 Likes

Is that a beardjazzle?

10 Likes

WTF is with your beard? Isn’t it a bit early in the day to start hoofing the Crystal Meth?

1 Like

that is the ultimate height of bearded fashion.

1 Like

Fxt for obviousness so no one else has to.

19 Likes

I think the forum really needs a Christmas cat banner. But if the dictatorship won’t allow that then it has to be Christmas Prawn.

VB

7 Likes

Christmas cat and that toss can Get. In. The. Sea.

A disappointing sentiment from one such as you Graeme. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A consession can be made for a Christmas Jim tho.

2 Likes

And where are you exactly ? The Prawn has 4 likes already.

VB

I thought Christmas Prawn should be our seasonal banner too. :grinning: @TMC can it be done?

Christmas Jim is up in double figures.

Christmas Jim carries the true spirit.

You have mis-spelt fingers. And the emoji’s the wrong way round :v:.

VB