Fuck right off

Onion/bean power is environmentally friendly - long as you’re not standing closer than 10m away :mask:

1 Like

Have you perfected the variable pitch nozzle geometry yet Jim. It will be utterly majestic to see the JimSled perform the Cobra manoeuvre.

2 Likes

Fucking ungrateful shits of family. just put starters out, nothing special admittedly, home made ciabatta and about £40 worth of aged balsamic and flavoured oils…

“Oh what’s this? You do what? I’m not sure I will like this…” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Drives me up the wall, people who start complaining before they even tried it.

3 Likes

Lol. There’s a comedy sketch in there somewhere. :sob:

Get a drinking straw and snort a measure of olive oil. That’ll get them talking.

1 Like

Don’t you need an import license to have that anywhere near Wigan?

5 Likes

It’s contraband, smuggled in specially. We’re years behind Bolton in Garlic Bread acceptance.

Wow! That would properly get my cluster in a fluster!

Many dead?

Should have proper freaked them out with some raw looking meat and unidentifiable pickled vegetables :rofl:

None, by luck rather than management, I messed up the timing of the main course, so only had time for one piece of bread before having to go back in to the kitchen and supervise, and have a big fuck off g&t…

When I went back in, everything had been eaten, and the Sporki Macaroni went down a storm, so I’ve calmed down now.

4 Likes

Quitter !

I’ve got Christmas breakfast, dinner etc to get through yet Mike.

The potential for homicide is significant.

1 Like

Ah, OK, as you were then.

Brexit will soon put a stop to that fancy foreign muck.

4 Likes

Ye’re a better man than me, Gunga Din…

1 Like

That was just the practice run. The rest of the locust swarm arrives in about 10 hours,

But I’ll be taking (not talking) o’ beer and gin from early doors so it’ll be fine.

1 Like

So you’d be fine if we sent Penance round to give you a good rogering? :slight_smile:

You know @Penance is like a pansexual popper-snorting power-sodomising Father Xmas - he manages to bugger the entire nation in a single night - that mysterious sore bum / dented dung / inexplicable rash?

Father Fuckmas has been - and you’ve been Banged :+1:

4 Likes

It’s a tough job yet enjoyable too.

4 Likes