General election 8th June

That’s interesting, probably mean all Labour supporters deserting them and all LibDems moving over…

Most likely scenario is the Libdems offering a new vote, and no one bothering to vote for them either… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What a bitch,trying to outdo the lopwell weekend

2 Likes

Trump will probably nuke Pyongyang on June 7th so it’s all going to be irrelevant anyway.:scream:

That’s difficult as half of their MPs are in constituencies that voted for Brexit and half that voted against. Oh and they have someone unelectable as Leader.

Can’t see that happening. Maybe some back to LDs but the English Brexit Tory label will stick and Corbyn.

I’m voting Stronzetto.

U noes it makes sense.

3 Likes

Why?

I think the absolute best you can hope for is that the lib dems the some seats away from the Tories.

Whatever happens we’re fucked.

6 Likes

ftfy

1 Like

She knows she is not up for doing the task she did not wish for.

That’s Barrow going Tory. Lovely.

Wasnt he the one with dodgy tax affairs in the channel islands?

1 Like

Labour should reject it, but they won’t.

I was wondering that - she needs the backing of 2/3rds of the house to succeed. If Labour rejected it then that would delay the rebuilding of the Labour party into something sensible until after 2020.

4 Likes

God that fucking awful Scotch woman will start banging on about independence again for the next few months :tired_face:

5 Likes

Your position is Liberty Centre
You are a 73% match with John Mann.
Labour
John Mann

66% Authority

65% Left

Leave
Support John Mann

You

63% Liberty

57% Left

Leave
See more matches

Aye.
If you in a country that cares about education at all levels, EU science/education co-operation, and gets funding for remote regions.
Just looks so astonishingly stupid could not agree.

Said as Englishman, but care for all community.

1 Like