General election 8th June

Are the Andrew Neil interviews this week live or pre-recorded?

Perhaps to make some people look stupid ?

Explained in detail here http://www.tvzion.pro/watch-the-thick-of-it-season-1-episode-1-s01e01-online3-free-v1-4507

VB

Caption Competition Time!!!

It seems they are pre-recorded a couple of hours before transmission but are unedited.

1 Like

From Twitter :grin:

6 Likes

She was terrible in the Andrew Neill interview & he didn’t even press her has hard as he might have. I don’t think she was able to give a single straight answer in the whole 30 minutes.

I’ve been surprised how weak she’s managed to appear.

I thought she came across as evasive, dishonest, incompetent, unprepared and uninspiring. I’m really worried that she will be in charge of the Brexit negotiations.

3 Likes

She has done a cracking job of making herself look weak since calling this election.

The tories are managing to shoot themselves daily.

2 Likes

Indeed. A cardboard cutout would have done a better job so far.

1 Like

She’s applying the same drive & vigour she used as part of the Remain campaign last year.

Good effort in That London :+1:

1 Like

Part of me wonders if she is trying to lose the election, after having a peek at how hard this Brexit is going to be too negotiate.

She is making Farron look good which is quite an achievement.

She’s just terrible in every way, and her USP, that she’s a hard baller who will bully the EU into giving us the Moon On A Stick"™ or we’ll walk away and become a big Liechtenstein just because, is being exposed as an utter load of bollocks. If she can’t handle Andrew Neill, how the fuck is she going to handle the EUs negotiation Dobermans? She can’t, it’ll be a sodding disaster.

Corbyn suddenly seems to be looking and sounding a lot more like a real alternative. If only he’d give Abbott her P45…

3 Likes

I couldn’t last more than ten minutes into that interview; watching it on my phone, a device both easily thrown in anger and very expensive, was a mistake.

2 Likes

LOL. Friday’s news, today’s chip paper.

Those cars must be strong and stable to take the amount of BS they contain…

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I like this blokes reply yesterday,from twitter;

1 Like

The ménage à trois of incompetents.

Theresa May for calling a snap election meaning no time to test drive any policy.

Jeremy Corbyn for promising endless free stuff and Diane Abbott.

Tim Farron for losing to a fish finger. Please. :pray: