General election 8th June

That looks like the world’s most shit Kraftwerk tribute band. They have to do it a capella because they are so crap they can’t afford a synthesiser.

1 Like

It was nice to watch her going all shit gibbon today, what a cluster fuck.

Tory leadership election coming soon.

She certainly wasn’t enjoying these questions.

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentOnline/videos/10154820255826636/

She did have the opportunity to answer a few this evening but passed on it.

My lovely horse

1 Like

Below par though she is, she was by quite some way the best of last year’s bunch. How about letting Jacob Rees-Mogg have a go ?

VB

At least he would be entertaining :slight_smile:

There is a take on the Andrew Neill interview tonight on The Guardian page that sneers at ‘KimJong-May’ …:smirk:

2 Likes

Having watched that ‘interview’, if she is our lead negotiator we are so royally fucked.

Barnier & Co will be quaking in their boots.

1 Like

Ftfy

1 Like

thatcher had a few of those troubles initially, will we see a monster reborn?

Thatcher believed in her policies; I’m not even sure May has any as they all come from advisors and think tanks. May was inneffective in the Home Office but didn’t screw up because she stuck to her brief. Now that she needs to know/understand more, she just can’t do it.

They come from the far right of her own party. It’s the price she is paying for Brexit, they have her over a barrel. heard one fella today suggesting that once a cap is in place on the Dementia Tax you will have an insurable loss. She has essentially created a new insurance market in care provision on the back of this u turn.

Theresa May’s husband Phillip is a Senior Executive of Capital Group who are major shareholders in Legal and General. L&G have a 29% share of the rapidly expanding UK home equity release market.

4 Likes

All the media obviously now concentrating on the Manchester terror attack rather than May’s incompetence.

Fuck - I don’t think you needed to put terror attack between apostrophes as if it was some murderous May plot.

1 Like

Just read that UKIP aren’t bothering to run in St Albans. It’s a nice feeling, actually, to live in a place where they know they have no chance of even recovering their deposit.

4 Likes

I don’t know. In some ways I preferred it when they were around, as it kept the worst of the wack jobs out of the Tories.