General election 8th June

In Welwyn Hatfield they have put forward a candidate - and I think (hope) this’ll divide the Tory vote so that Shapps can be unseated…

I think UKIP are a spent force now. Their supporters will back the Conservatives.

Mayhem’s been taking maths lessons from Diane Abbot.

More unnecessary scaremongering. It needn’t be expensive.

They didn’t bother costing it properly because they know they are never going to actually implement it. It’s a load of

A more detailed account of how Mayhem crippled the police whilst Home Secretary.

3 Likes

If Jeremy promised to publish his first phone call with Trump on YouTube, I might be persuaded.

4 Likes

Why worry? The US security people will leak it anyway.

7 Likes

It’s good to see support for Labour rallying in the polls. Sadly, the virtual extinction of Labour in Scotland means that they have no chance of forming a majority government.

As the polls narrow, expect the Tories to trot out billboards of Sturgeon with her stiletto strategically placed on Corbyn’s crotch, more Coalition of Chaos, danger to national security, friend to terrorists ad nauseam.

2 Likes

No news here. Move along please

Same old twaddle year after year after year. Will the gullible ever wake up to realise that whatever the parties trot out is just tosh?

1 Like

It’s about time that political parties are subject to the same rules as any advertising, and governed by the ASA or something similar…

1 Like

That was an alarmingly accurate prediction by the police officer.

Fucking experts! What do they know? I mean what’s the point of having ideologically driven cuts if you’re going to let experts and their so called facts get in the way. Teenage squaddies are a lot cheaper than firearms trained policemen so job done.

I don’t think the minor detail of having heavily armed, well trained teenage killers in khaki patrolling our major events and landmarks will be of much concern to the populace.

3 Likes

Interesting that Andrew Neil went after Corbyn over his personal views rather than policy. I don’t think he’d make a good PM but his interview wasn’t a car crash like Theresa May’s was.

1 Like

Since when have we had a good PM? They have either been cunts or merely adequate my entire adult life!

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks Michael Crick, Channels 4’s political correspondent, is a massive twat and literally cringeworthy at times.
Gary Gibbon is excellent though.

8 Likes