General election 8th June

Now she’s been exposed as indecisive, tetchy & too insecure to engage in a debate, her masterplan of a Presidential ‘make it all about me’ campaign is looking somewhat shaky. Maybe they’ll have to start putting Conservative back on the PR material to remind people which party to vote for.

The Michael Fallon interview was funny. Supposedly one of the Tory’s leading ‘attack dogs’, he’s fully matching Diane Abbot for ill informed pomposity during his car crash TV appearances. :grinning:

6 Likes

Haha, what a cunt.

3 Likes

In her signature May looks like My - there’s irony right there :smirk:

His past is really coming back to bite him.

2 Likes

We just had a few drinks and discussed how much we would both love to spray She-Ra with our sex-wee.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Even Peston ripped him a new asshole this morning. Whorra twat!

As for her speech when the security level was finally fucking dropped, it was cringeworthy to say the least. She rabbited on about the Country needing to remain vigilqant, she is so removed from people that she couldn’t even address us as “people”. “the Country”, do fuck off May!

Got off the press… just having lunch with a guy who runs a polling biz, says current polls indicate a Labour landslide…! :dizzy_face:

Need to get emigrating soon… lol.

Politics very rarely makes me smile.
But i would laugh very loudly if this comes true.

A woman who had no need to call an election,and utterly shooting herself in the foot,leg and other parts of her body,all down to her ego.

The tory party must be fuming with her.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Unfortunately even she couldn’t fucking lose this election. With the current polling the Tories still end up with nigh on twice the number of seats as Labour.

Been a while since they weren’t totally embarrassed by their predictions

Faisal Islam and Paxman is almost a supergroup.

2 Likes

This week’s installment…:grin:

4 Likes