General election 8th June

31 days.:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Stronzetto says ā€œSome glue is better than no glueā€ ta ta Teresa

Fixt.

She needs to fuck off and never come back, now.

2 Likes

Donā€™t disagree but who in the Conservative party is going to be a better replacement? Certainly not Boris.

Ken Clarke?

Zac is back! Shame heā€™s a Tory.

Good job I did. Being at work now is hurting.

For lots of reasons, including where I should be this weekend.

Tired!

2 Likes

I love the scent of schadenfreude in the morning :smiley:

3 Likes

What kind of Butcher are you today?

Today Iā€™m number 9

2 Likes

Just when you thought we couldnā€™t make it any worse ā€¦ :frowning2:. Lesson of the last couple of years ? You can fool some of the people all of the time (Trump says heā€™ll build a wall, Boris says Ā£350M for the NHS, Jeremy says you can raise enough from taxing the rich to reverse the horrors of the Tories ā€¦). OK, Iā€™m hitting the road ā€¦

VB

Although we are now totally f******ed,
I have a renewed faith in the voting public, who to my mind have said none of you are worthy of governing our country.

1 Like

This is a far worse situation than 2010, simply because there does not immediately appear to be a working solution waiting in the wings.

And in the background, there is the small matter of the most important negotiation this country has had to face in 70 years.

Itā€™s going great.

Although a large part of me thinks that paralysis is better than Gove.

What a mess, the Tories offered nothing but a strongly negotiated Brexit, but no hope for the masses for their futureā€¦ May should resign.

Labour offered uncosted utopia for the masses, and despite the youth vote strengthening for the bribe of no tuition fees, they failed to get a majority. Corbyn should resignā€¦

The SNP keep pushing independence but fail to run their own services properlyā€¦ Sturgeon should resignā€¦

Libdems and UKIP really are of little consequence now, quaint ā€¦

I wonder if we will get a postponement of Brexit from this, perhaps there is one shred of positivity from this car crash?

1 Like

https://t.co/stdZUcJlJl

Tory housing minister who wrote book on winning marginal seats loses marginal seat.

What a lovely messā€¦

Shamelessly pinched from the other place.

4 Likes

Tell them thereā€™s no fucking apostrophe in Cons.

3 Likes

Probably couldnā€™t spell the full word ā€˜Conservativeā€™.