General election 8th June

“the agreement we have come to is a very, very good one”

Trump much?

A billion to obtain the votes of 10 DUP MPs on a little agreement that we may or may not need. I wonder what the bill for the votes of the MPs and MEPs of 27 other countries on a big agreement that we should not need will be?

As for the non-monetary costs, I’ll be very interested to see what happens with Stormont as I think the deadline for a coalition agreement there is June 26th. I guess the DUP would not be crying too much if devolution in its current form were shelved.

Utterly shameful behaviour.

4 Likes

May is ‘Whiskers’ Pete.

‘Questionable and corrupt’ must be the new ‘strong and stable’.

3 Likes

Good to see we have effective negotiators heading up Brexit then.

2 Likes

Very fed up with this, if we were French there would be rioting/peaceful demonstrations on the streets…

Why would you seek a deal with a party that votes with you 9 out of 10 times anyway?

Dickheads.

6 Likes

Perhaps because you can no longer rely on all of your ‘own’ people ?

VB

1 Like

And these clowns are negotiating with the EU.

Penny for Ruth Davidson’s thoughts right now?

Arlene will be back in a couple of years asking for another £1Bn. I wonder who she’ll be getting it from next time.

Fixt for accuracy :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Couple of months! :smiley:

That’s why you should never negotiate with terrorists.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

:smirk:

Finally something nearly good from Twitter after years of shite…

1 Like

I’m surprised that the more cuntish Brexiteers, (Raab & Rees-Mogg spring to mind) aren’t more actively jockeying for position if it’s true that the likes of BoJo & Davis are regarded as a generation that’s had its day. Obviously the other vocal rentagobs; Redwood, IDS, Cash etc aren’t seen as leadership material any longer. Doubtless the digraced former minister Liam Fox will do his usual thkng, get nominated, then instantly stand aside. Would Murdoch stooge Michael Gove have another go? Leadsome? Does Jeremy Hunt really lack the self awareness to realise how despised he is & put himself forward? Who knows? It’s still a cunt soup.

1 Like

The explosive revelations of stronzettos flaccid attempt at politics look set to be published. The 3 page dossier exposes alarmingly deep and corrosive corruption of the commons. The chapter on how Lord Bucket head stabbed a vole in the mind garden defines the venom of those with a globule of power stuck in their eye.

4 Likes

Beginning to like some aspects of Osborne now that he isn’t in Govt. Not getting over being a vindictive grudge bearing wee fucker being one of those aspects…

4 Likes

I’ve just emailed my MP, Amber Rudd, and asked her to confirm if the £1bn is true or not.

I will post her answer here if I get one.

Altogether now: “No deal is better than a bad deal”.