Gigs I'm going to

Says special guests for Newcastle with no mention of who.

I’ll be there for doors opening anyway.

I missed GYBE the last couple of times they played down this way. I have booked my ticket. Turning out to be a good Autumn for gigs.

rag’n’bone man Alexandra Palace - 8 March 18

Roger Waters, Hyde Park - July 2018

Richard Thompson on Tuesday at Brighton Dome

Just out from Placebo in Edinburgh. Good gig, nice venue. Got there late stood at the back with good view and can’t hear properly since leaving. Good job I wasn’t at front.

Had this picture behind them at one point:

Tom Mcrea is touring so went to the livepool gig - Notts and oxford still to go plus others

Solo guitar and really small audience but fantastic night and highly recommended - He was soing requests (so few there we practically had one each) so I suggested free falling which he closed the show with - fab night, got the sense he could have gone on all night if they had let him

such a shame he never built on the initial critical acclaim - one of my favourites

Will look out for him, loved the first couple of albums.

played most of the songs from jboth those albums so well worth it - he did his own merc but sadly we had to go so couldnt buy him a drink and some more CDs - top performer

I will have a listen. When ones do you recommend?

Eponymous debut - black and white photo on cover
Just like blood

Don’t often post gigs, but Suzanne Ciani at Oto next month is someone I could get quite excited about…
1st time in London I think.

African Head Charge - O2 Islington, 31 March 2018

Richard Thompson last night was sublime.
Solo acoustic set.
At times it sounded like there were three instruments up there. A bass player someone playing rhythm and a lead guitarist. How he gets all that from one guitar and sings at the same time is beyond me.

Was meant to be seeing Jah Wobble tomorrow night in East London,sadly can’t make it.

Tomorrow

Paul Draper next February

Public Service Broadcasting in Manchester on Monday.

PSB Nottingham next weekend.
I prefer their live album to the studio ones.

This. The new one is poor IMHO.