Gigs I'm going to. The Gyroscope diaries

they are doing 3 nights at Cafe Oto, Dalston in July

Con Club? Great venue :+1:

Yes it was the Con club.

1 Like

Go Simon, you will love it.

I think we will - just need to check my work commitments as they are all mid-week

I saw them at Oto, really good. Recommended. :+1:

I think they get around. I saw them at the Union Chapel. Again, recommended :thumbsup:

I think they are playing Union Chapel tonight? If I didn’t have other arrangements tonight I would have gone…

They said that they were playing London, Leeds and Manchester before heading off to Bologna

The Urban Voodoo Machine at The Cluny 28th April - Birthday present and had never heard of them until tonight!

Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker - The Musician in Leicester

Fleet Foxes anciene Belgique in Brussels …november

2 Likes

An absolutely awesome live band if you like “Bourbon soaked gypsy blues bop ‘n’ stroll” I make the effort to see them if they pay anywhere near. They are a great night out!

They miss fiddle-player Rob Skipper & guitarist Nick Marsh to some extent, but still great.

1 Like

Loudest gig I’ve been to was Fleet Foxes at Wolverhampton, great band but volume was crazy.

Looking forward to it!

Midnight Oil in July.

Unlucky. The penalties for dogging seem to be increasingly harsh. You might have gotten away with an ASBO or a Community Service Order a couple of years ago…:whistles innocently:

2 Likes

Ryley Walker Exeter 28th may

2 Likes

Public Service Broadcasting - just booked tickets for De La Warr Pavilion in October.

Pre sale tickets available here…

http://t.ymlp129.com/wjqjaoaebuwhacauwjavamwsus/click.php