Gigs I'm going to. The Gyroscope diaries

PSB as above, Rock city Nottingham.

I’m a copy cat

1 Like

That’s going to be awesome. I love the De La Warr pavilion.

Already checked with the wifelet, but it sounds like it’s a no-go for me due to family commitments :frowning2:

stunning venue - we love that building and Bexhill in general…but can’t do mid week.

I wasn’t really familiar with them but they sound like fun. So I’ve got tickets for Warwick Arts Centre.

The small print in Wikipedia says they’re augmented on stage by ‘visuals expert Mr B’. Does anyone know if that’s this Mr B ?

VB

1 Like

Agreed - great building. I haven’t been to a gig there but looking forward to this one

PSB at Manchester Academy, 16th Oct. Yay!

Could be interesting https://m.ents24.com/festival/royal-william-yard-festival-2017/4954523?referer=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=weekly&UID=01512414

DJ Shadow in Leeds, October.

Surprise present!

Assume the surprise is for you and not DJS?

1 Like

Arf!

Indeed. There will be no below deck shenanigans, or flute playing mischief. Passive audience participation only!

Royal Blood, Leicester O2.

Saw them 2 years ago @ Koko, Camden.
Proper epic.

Steve Hackett -Tomorrow evening

Just back from seeing Walter Trout. Jesus, I can’t hear properly. The high notes were killing me!

Programme arrived today for Sidmouth folk week. We’ve been going for a few years now and really looking forward to it.

Any of the Devon mafia going along?

Gorillaz - 5th December at O2 in London

My daughter Flo and I are going on the same night :+1:

2 Likes

Nice one, surprised you could get the time off in December. Is Terry covering ? :grinning:

2 Likes

:angry:

an update to this lot:

28th May - Specials/Toots & the Maytals - Hatfield Forum
3rd June - Depeche Mode - London Stadium
9th/10th June - Brighton Wildlife - Brighton
21st June - Kraftwerk - Royal Albert Hall
8th July - Wireless Festival (for Skepta, Wiley, Sean Paul et al) - Finsbury Park
16th July - Folk by the Oak - Hatfield House
6th December Gorillaz @ The O2

added Folk by Oak at Hatfield House on 16th July. If you like Folk it is a lovely day out in the grounds of Hatfield House…

Was meant to be going to Jah Wobble on Saturday,not sure i’ll be able to drive there though.