Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

They all belong to her. The Queen should carry the can for this one.

5 Likes

I went back with a cage in my car, hoping to lure it in - I really fancied a Swan Tikka Masala tonight.

7 Likes

Did you have a specific recipe in mind or were you going to wing it?

3 Likes

Oh no - not a round of avian puns. Enough to make you want to swan off.

I hate it wren that happens

2 Likes

blow me away with a feather, I hadn’t considered the recipe.

Feeling a bit peckish after reading that.

It’s quite similar to tarka curry except tarka’s ‘otter

2 Likes

Early doors down the local. Pub packed with the usual mix of families, builders and business types. Great atmosphere as always.

Jan and a few friends went outside for a smoke, followed by the biggest of the builders who stood for a while with a big grin on his face.

When he came over for a chat Jan said, “what you doing out here, you don’t smoke”.

“Nah, just wanted a really good fart and thought it would be a real smelly one, so came outside”

Respect :grinning:

8 Likes

at least the council saw common sense

1 Like

Fucking bunch of pinko commies :rage::rage:

2 Likes

We played that game after crimbo dinner - I thought it was quite good :+1:

1 Like

What, Fucking Bunch of Pinko Commies? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The cheque for $1000 was very welcome indeed, that’s another piss up paid for.

1 Like

in london recently in marylebone and thoroughly enjoyed it there . don`t get down to london much these days and i got lost with my little printed google map . i was so impressed that a young arab lady came up to me to ask if i was ok and gave me directions , and while they were doing that another chap asked if i was ok . i thought that was absolutely marvellous

3 Likes

I’ve seen you roaming round Scalford Phil, looking lost and bewildered :sweat_smile: Lots of folk were offering you solace and a comfy seat in their abodes. You’ve mastered that look to get assistance you see. A natural. :smiley:

1 Like

ah indeed , mind you anyone could get lost there it was such a maze !!!

I like Marylebone, nice pubs, restaurants of all sorts, quite a little community

yes i was very impressed , seemed a very nice little place . i noticed the service charge on one small flat was more than the magico a3 i went to see though !!!