Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

He’s got a long game ?

VB

1 Like

Obviously, otherwise how can he get close enough to seven putt the hole. On the other hand maybe long game= heavy putting.

Trolling a bucket-bothering golfist. I’m loosing the will to live here…

1 Like

Losing

The other place as described by he who flings shit in a deranged gibbon-like manner. Clear?

Never fucking heard of it. You’ll be telling me they have a show and a classifieds section next. You need to back away from the high fashion a bit Ritchie it is curdling your imagination.

Haha! I actually need to back away from the world of hifi forums, fashion is actually quite sane compared. :grinning:

1 Like

Hifi forum? Where that?

Not here, clearly!

I like HFS, it’s what would happen if they stopped giving the inmates at Broadmoor their anti psychotic meds and then gave them a forum.

1 Like

I’m surprised Chris, given the slagging you received in their thread about this place!

It was quite funny though, can’t take that place seriously as it’s just a failed amp designer with a chip on his shoulder, an ambulance chaser and an extremely racist jock.

The homophobic stuff about Tony L of pfm has gone way too far though.

It’s good to have a read every now and then to remind me that we are (relatively) sane.

3 Likes

@ICHM called over tonight with his Trigon Vanguard 1 phono stage. I (eventually) wired it all up correctly with the Allnic SUT that my dealerscum sent me to try. Given that we played Crystal Method followed by Slipstream it sounded surprisingly good. Bum n’Face at loud volume is probably not the best genre to judge the merits of a piece of kit.

Anyway, Bob drove all the way over to my place, lent me a very nice piece of kit (which means I can listen to my records while I’m confined to barracks with pre- and post-operative hassles) and didn’t bat an eyelid as I had to throw him out as my chemo and meds were making me very ill .

Many thanks Bob. Properly generous behaviour which is very much appreciated from my point of view. I promise not to puke on the phono stage…:mask:

23 Likes

He’s a lovely chap that Bob.

Piers Morgan getting his arse roundly handed to him by JK Rowling is immensely satisfying.

6 Likes

Blokes a tool, I really don’t know why she bothered. But it does make for satisfying reading seeing him fed his own words back to him to show what an idiotic prick he is.

Not that he’ll see it that way of course, which is why its largely pointless trying to argue with some-one with that scale of personality dysfunction.

Full marks to her!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Received a txt message this morning while sitting in traffic.

It was from someone behind saying that my rear drivers brake light was off.

How very decent of them.

1 Like

My Sherlock like powers of deduction are telling me that you must have a sign written van with your number on it :+1:

Or that it was Mrs Cloth in the car behind.

VB