Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

Definitely. Go cape or go home.

2nd batch of beer for the weekend brewed, full from a gorgeous roast, sun was out, wine in the garden whilst sucking on a Partagas Serie D No. 4 Cigar and with Narelle.
Today was a good day.

5 Likes

1 Like

Still waiting for pics

Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus and Darth Vader on a night off, heading downtown for a few sherbets?

1 Like

Fxt

2 Likes

Feel free to give me a shout if you are able to escape for a pint

1 Like

Thanks Neil, it was on Saturday gone.

Next time Iā€™m up will see if we can get for a beer.

No worries, I was a bit hungover on Saturday anyway :stuck_out_tongue: :thumbsup:

A lovely touch by Randox Health, following the bad news regarding his treatment

6 Likes

30 years this month since my father died of a heart attack.
His name was Arthur so guess who the entire family backed in the Grand National.
Thanks Dad.:grinning:

13 Likes

I picked my horse because it had a Scottish connection - Highland Lodge. Doh!

Was working in Metro Centre today near the food court where Pizza Express etc are.

Around lunchtime, a family sat down with a small child that was bawling and wouldnā€™t settle. Bloody hellish racket. Anyhoo, there was some kind of nail stall or somesuch purveyor of sparkly tat on the far side of the concourseā€¦and Iā€™ll be buggered if one if the girls on it took one of the sparkly balloon type things, walked over and gave it to the sprog.

A lovely thing.

Didnā€™t shut the wildling up for long tho, then they all fucked off. Thankfully.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Must have been some Darth Vader toy. Quite expensive.

Must have been some time travelling involved :wink:

2 Likes

Yes he was born in 1944. :flushed:

Thereā€™s a lot of photo-shopping in magazines now. Beyonce is actually going to be 95 next birthday.

2 Likes

Indeed,she was born in 1921,at 22 she was a tank driver in prep for an invasion during ww2. By the end of the war she was an experienced frigate driver

3 Likes