A young Mr. MWS on the slide

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Hired dress wear… :weary:

1 Like

How terribly common

1 Like

Not exactly what I meant. Morning dress should never be worn with a wing collar or a stock. These dress hire companies have ‘designers’ who get a little bit carried away…

No one these days knows what it actually should look like, which is a real shame. It means that when a dress code is set that it’s certain that everyone going will look uniformly bad. Don’t get me started on black tie!

I am working on an absolute abomination at the moment BTW but then I am a whore these days…

2 Likes

Given to cousin recently.

Point is that if one can not stuff in pocket one will forget.

Wunderbar !

6 Likes
1 Like

“Have treadle, will travel.” :grinning:

4 Likes

You can’t beat a good Panama in the summer

3 Likes

I’d like a Panama but no where local sells a decent one and I’m not sure on good online sellers.

bought mine in a market in Spain 6 years ago and still going strong

1 Like

12 Likes

I suspect this is a photo of Stronzetto canvassing for votes in bespoke formal attire and discrete facialwear designed to enhance bike seat sniffing. Confirmation would be welcome as we didn’t hang about to confirm these suspicions for fear of being arrested on some weird conspiracy charge or other.

3 Likes

Being folicaly challenged and my mate having had a melanoma removed from his bonce I wear one of these at the first sign of sunshine and a black felt one in winter to stop the bonce from freezing. Wuss.

5 Likes

Curiously similar to the ‘adhesive delivery system’ I devised for him from Aldi bags & twine. Stronzetto likes to call it the ‘nose bag’. I shoved a few biros through it to ensure they would stab him in the face and wake him should he fall asleep ‘hoofing’ - It is a weakness of mine this caring carry on.

6 Likes

Please do.