Help Jack win European Para-Badminton Player of the year

Nice one Tim, he must be some player!

1 Like

He is Mark,
He has worked for this since he was 12 years old, he is 20 now and he saves every penny towards tournaments and training.
He typically trains 40 to 50 hours every week. At this point he receives no funding towards his costs. He is totally dedicated and when he is not training he is studying videos of other players looking for weakness’s in their game or picking up pointers for his own.
He hopes to get UKsport funding soon and has been part of the England and GB squads for the last 4 years. This year all the hard work came together and he has just had an amazing season.

And he loves to listen to music and attend a bake off or two with his old fella when he is free.

13 Likes

Had a good chat at your last bake off. He’s got a fab system and I was bowled over by his commitment to the sport, and dedication to training.

Coming from a family of PE teachers, I can talk about sport for hours and was fascinated by his stories of world travel. I get dedication and understand the “Roy Castle” outlook to being a record breaker !

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Happily done.

1 Like

Done - good luck Jack!

1 Like

I’m not on FB but family and friends are - good luck Jack. We’ll be with you all the way.

ps if you need a bag carrier for any exotic locations, well you’ve only got to ask - no charge. :grin:

1 Like

Aye. Was just a little play on words.

1 Like

Goode luck Jack.

1 Like

Done and the best of luck.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Not on FB, but I shall pass on to friends and family. And the very best of luck for the future for Jack

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Not a Faeces Booker myself but I’ve asked friends who are to do this on my behalf.

Good luck to Jack, he’s worked extremely hard to get himself to World Champ and all the things that come with it :+1:

1 Like

Not on FB but have passed along the details to my mates who are - well done to him and good luck :+1:

1 Like

Thanks everyone keep up the good work.

2 Likes