Help Jack win European Para-Badminton Player of the year

Jack’s way out in front! Good effort everyone!

2 Likes

Hopefully, it looks like he’s gonna be needing me. :joy:

Good work everyone, don’t rule out that French bloke he wins it every time. Likes on instagram count too.
Thanks again for all your support for Jack

Good luck Jack!

1 Like

Not on FB, just asked my wife to like on my behalf.
Good luck to Jack!

1 Like

not on FB but best of luck

1 Like

It’s part of the bizarreness of the modern world where rather than award this based on relative sporting achievement/ performance improvement/ contribution to the sport etc’, it is being decided by popularity measured by online likes. All the same good luck to Jack, after all I think he’s got the title this year which is indisputable and based on talent anyway :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Done.

Did you bring Jack to Scalford one year?

1 Like

Yes Jack has been to Scalford a couple of times. Usually seen with a camera taking photos of all the lovely kit.

2 Likes

Thought I recognised him. Good stuff, fingers crossed!

1 Like

How’s he doing in the ‘likes’, I’m not on fb and all those that are ain’t available to let me know? Anyone catching him ?

Hi Tim,

My missus has put it up and shared it for us as I don’t do Face Ache. Wish Jack the best of luck mate from us all here, he deserves it.

His dedication is to be admired as like all sportsmen and women that achieve to reach that level. :^

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for you Jack. :smile:

For those of you trying to email your vote here is email again.

rasmus.bech@badmintoneurope.com

send name of person voting for i.e Jack Shephard and write “BEC awards 2017” in the subject line.

Please keep voting the French guy has won before last minute when French badminton have had a push on voting.

Keep up the good work guys

Get some Russian hackers on the job.

2 Likes

Plug into the anti-EU vibe and spin it as a way to stick it to the Frenchies

2 Likes

:joy:
Brilliant made me laugh this.

I’m not on Facebook either so I just voted by email.

Really impressed with Jack’s dedication. :+1:

1 Like

voted by email

1 Like

Sent 2 mails from different addresses, good luck!

1 Like