Near Nice.

Phew, that’s not close to Bordeaux at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good guess. :laughing:

cardiff_girl

18 Likes

Cabs look poorly made

5 Likes

You can go check out the seller & speakers if you wish… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would that be a 15" bass unit, 2" horn midrange run wide and a zingy tweeter? A marvellous plan, I approve!

2 Likes

From the second photo, I would wonder if there was a Tannoy Sunderland…

1 Like

They look adequate.

Me like much.

Nice! :grinning:

I HOPE YOU GOT PICTURES OF THE DRIVERS!!!

3 Likes

Up :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I even got a video.

1 Like

IMG_2801

1 Like

Heard similar models from JBL, and they’re aaaaalright actually. Man’s Speakers :+1:

They’re quite similar to mine, so I’ll bring a digital crossover system plus drill and soldering iron for them to Lopwell :+1:

1 Like

I’d certainly be interested to hear these (probably rather @Turningjapanese’s amplifier choices mind). Only heard the Everests at Munich (being driven by some Mark Levinson monos) and the bass in particular was seriously “loose” sounding, most disappointing.

1 Like

Unfortunately that bass is their downside - big floppy paper cones, they sound best with snappy valve amps - think pace but not trying to go too deep: Manley Labs work especially well, and tho’ I’ve not heard it, I suspect a Puresound 2A3 would be mint :+1:

Hey bob

You will have to get those gold leafed to make sure you get them through Cheshire customs officers

Good choice :grinning:

Looks like you missed a trick, Bob. I’m sorry if this fills you with regret

Enjoy the JBLs and don’t worry, it could happen to anybody :grinning:

2 Likes

Well the seller didn’t check out and started suggesting all sorts of non-agreeable things, so the seach regretably continues. It’s too much money to take too many risks. :expressionless: