Hifi

3 months later → hard, fatiguing, teeth on edge. :smiley:

1 Like

You think you can find a pair for £5000???
He has had that pair for ages, and they are over priced, but not that much.
I was only offering you a chance to listen to them, if you wanted to make sure. Buy where you like.
I got mine from Germany.

Funny, I had always assumed that Magico would be viewed as hopelessly de trop on here.

Seems not.

Another speaker to consider, is Avalon Eidolon.

Ooh get you :laughing:

1 Like

Bien sur

I’m happy to subscribe to that. I don’t like them.

They’re definitely close to the top of some hifi mountain, just not one I’d like to climb. File with pneumatic big-tits amps, overtly hyper-resolving sources and cable lifters.

So, just the right thing for Bob. If only you added the stones, never forget the stones.

3 Likes

I think a certain Adam @beobloke uses these.

2 Likes

Art audio 20’s?

If that is legit, that is a very good deal.

These are great Bob if you can find a pair, especially the 8.3 signatures…

Bob has heard mine. I don’t think that he was impressed.

Did you sit him comfy and play his type of music :grinning:

If you didn’t have to wear earplugs, you won’t impress Bob

3 Likes

He could try one of these

edit - okay, two, for stereo

OK. Sorry.

I need to get it working again. Kids hoovered the room out the other day when I was really ill, which was a nice thing to do. Sadly, one of my speaker cables got damaged and now one of my power amps is kaput. :angry: Hopefully we’ll get it sorted as various AA types are on the case.

I have decided some shopping :slightly_smiling_face: is the only correct thing to do. I will post a ‘which amp should I buy thread’ after I have made my mind up.

13 Likes

I have some spare cables as thick as a donky’s cock if you need a pair. Not using them, but I like the girth.

1 Like

The 3-ways are significantly better/pricier.

V. handsome speaks.

Never trust a speaker you cant fit bean cans in

2 Likes