Hipsters

‘Jimmy Five Cheeses’ now living in the Costa del Sol.:eye:

2 Likes

Yeah, Basildon, Costa del Essex…

It’s bloody lovely here today…:sun_with_face:

Nice. Thanks.

Not so much a Hipster…more like need a new hip-sir? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I can still wield the banhammer, even with a dodgy hip, yer cheeky young upstart :angry:

5 Likes

fxt

1 Like

That’s rich, coming from someone who’s retired.

1 Like

True !

1 Like

http://newsthump.com/2016/11/14/we-liked-white-supremacy-before-it-became-known-as-alt-right-claim-racist-hipsters/

1 Like

Where are my presents from Christmas day? When I sent you the letter I distinctly remember writing pretty please and thank you and everything, now where is my RX-8??!?!?!?:rage:

2 Likes

Up your chimney - right up it :+1:

2 Likes

Has the fish finger work dried up Cap’n?

If we start seeing Dave growing a beard we’ll know why.

3 Likes

I did see Dave in a new ad on telly the other day, can’t remember for the life of me what it was though :thinking:

Great advert then!

Oh hang on, was it for that big shop that is now pronounced in a slightly different way than before?

The brief for their new advert is a complete change from a bearded Captain Birdseye to a more natural uncartoonish man. Sorry Jim.:slightly_frowning_face:

That’ll rule David Gandy out aswell.

You’ll have the Captain Birdseye gig all to yourself Dave :+1:

Has he moved on from Rega then ?

VB

3 Likes

Yes he got bored with it. Seems to spend most of his time lounging around in boats in his kecks nowadays.
Nice work if you can get it.

1 Like

I had quite a long chat with Terry Bateman at Audiojumble on Sunday morning. He was also dressed, um, casually. Taking a few hours break from the order deluge which is the vinyl revival, as far as I could tell.

VB

Terry likes valves I hear, I think he’s mentioned in side my Mira3 :slight_smile: