Hipsters

Nope. You are very fucking wrong.

13 Likes

hipsters don’t use dry paper they use washlets

plus some spare beard balm to restyle their arse hair

1 Like

Be lovely to have a bidet at home. Just lovely.

1 Like

Just lovely to wash your feet in after a long day…:sunglasses:

I prefer it for spurting water up me bumcrack as I find it quite pleasant. Would be in the loo for hours if I had a bidet as well.

1 Like

when I worked in the M.East I used to like the hose pipe/shower thing

Yeah washing your arse after a shit, with water, why isn’t this a thing in the western world?

We are so underdeveloped here…

Might try this out later,hopefully the boss doesn’t walk in

7 Likes

I tried one of these once with fizzy water - It was most exhilarating.

I like to put the shower head on the strong jet setting and give my botty a good clean with that after a number two. Nowt worse than spending the day with a slightly dirty bumhole imo. Eeuuww.

I agree with the sentiment, if not the method…that’ll scatter Klingons and particles of shit all over your bathroom walls, shower screen/curtain with the potential for ingesting and inhaling them

I mostly scrape the klingony stuff off first. Don’t want lumps running down me leg.

With that thought in my mind I leave for the meeting called SAC…up to two hours of watching paint dry…

You are SSM :grinning:

Yikes !!!

Yorkshire fittings too. Clearly made of money.

no work is happening here - I decided to address my beard with foliage (to see if I could be hip)…now my colleagues are blaming me for distracting them.

I have ordered a pair of meggings from ebay for tomorrow.

Meggings. Fucking hell. Ragnarok is just around the corner isn’t it? This is a strong sign of the end of days approaching…

What the fuck are meggings?