Hipsters

Yeah I have much more grey hair in my beard than my head. Wife loves it - ie if I look older then she looks younger effect :princess:

Fxt

1 Like

Don’t you always wear a pink jumper? You had one on at the pub, then at the snooker and now, erm, now.

At least I have black jumpers and charcoal jumpers, although Claire bought me a navy blue “Old Guys Rule” one the other day, but I’m not sure it’ll go with my black jeans and Doc Martens. She suggested buying some jean coloured jeans but think that might be the start of a slippery slope.

As to facial hair, I am currently sporting a 'stache and chin quim, in a sort of Oliver Reed Musketeer stylee, but I’m too old to be a hipster, so I’m just a twat. Also, there are a worryingly high proportion of ginger hairs in my topiary, which possibly proves I am either related to vikings, or orangutans.

1 Like

I’ve never seen Adam in anything other than a pink jumper.

1 Like

[obvious “what about trousers” line]

2 Likes

Trust me, I don’t think about Adam’s trousers, other than being glad I’ve never been around when he has not worn them.

2 Likes

I think he wears it with his legs in the sleeves, a la Peter Sutcliffe

Errr… ?

Quite. Before you know it you’ll be taking other fashion tips from Jeremy Clarkson.

Click on the bottom definition, the top right picture is quite an accurate representation.

:scream::scream:

ftfy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have some ginge in my top lip growth… and plenty of white and grey in my pointy beard

I have started my “slightly past middle-age hipster beard” growing. About an inch long at present and except for a small patch of dark, it is all white :disappointed:

can anyone recommend some beard oil?

Dear god, what has the world come to.

2 Likes

Castrol R

Mine matches my hair, it’s Arctic blond :grinning:

3 Likes

Trouser.

5 Likes

You’ve collared him there Stu :wink:

2 Likes