Hipsters

0 sob

Me neither - if it had beards on it, I would have had 1

And I would have had five! Where are the beards? I thought it was established that hipsters had beards. Fact!

“Hipsters are probably more sexually adventurous than you”

3, but if it doesn’t count if the too small sweater thing is unintentional, then 2…:neutral_face:

Old school pumas & Hoodie

Minus the school bit as they are about 15 years old now.

zero thank fuck. It’s the new hipster.

1 Like

Wasn’t Meninblack nutty for the Fuck Buttons in days of yore?

Hipster confirmed.

3 Likes
  1. I wear flat caps. Well, Paperboy caps akchurly.

The hipster, James was eliminated from the Great British Throw Down in last night’s programme - he had everything - huge bushy but immaculately trimmed beard, topknot with shaved sides, tattoos, the whole shebang :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

They even play golf!

He’s called ‘The Beef’ btw…

Having meditated on the critical issue of naming ones penis Mr. MWS finally opted against a prime contender ‘The Beef’ - The fear this might exclude vegan hipster women was the deciding factor - Fact.

1 Like

Normal in Hoxton!

Without the Bacon obvs.

He’s not a hipster (he’s eating a beefburger ffs, the clue is in the title), doesn’t have a hipster beard and he’s not called “The Beef”. Its just “Beef”.

But everything else in your post is bang on.

This is the alt facts forum,anyone telling the truth is banned

2 Likes

Ah I see.

It seems to be the “i don’t know what a Hipster actually is” forum too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one knows what a hipster is, as no one will admit to being one, as established up-thread. :+1:

5 Likes

This seems to be the head gear du jour. The beanie worn rolled up so it doesn’t actually keep your ears warm. :joy:

1 Like