HNY you bunch of cunts

I’d go and complain in person - demand compensation :+1:

2 Likes

Indeed. But as any good manager would do…

Happy new year,as i’m not driving tonight,i will push the boat out and have a hot chocolate with whipped cream.Bollocks to the consequences.

4 Likes

Enjoying being back home, nice stroll round Piccadilly

Now enjoying a

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

We have moved on from the Argyll Arms next to Oxford Circus to a hotel in Grovesner Square

An array of booze and gluttony has been assembled after which I will be in no state, so I’ll wish you all a Happy New Year now :tada::wine_glass::beer::cocktail::beers::tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Not going to the Island Hall bash tonight. We decided to stay at home and eat and drink (well me anyway, Lou hardly ever drinks) far too much.

11 Likes

Per ardua ad Astra.

2 Likes
2 Likes

it’s going to be a quiet night for me. Why can’t these celebrations be more level loaded December and December doesn’t really work well does it?

Anyway Happy new year to all of you.

Shit, just looked at the time 7.00 pm and pissed already :grinning:

6 Likes

Quiet night here planned, with our new 2 day old baby :+1:

Likely sober as my stomach is still shredded from the bug I had at the start of the week- although I’ll try a beer later I reckon

It’s been a pretty fucking good year- quite possibly the best so far.

25 Likes

Erm, congratulations on the new baby and good luck with the quiet night.

He’s still pretty sleepy- reckon we’ve got another night or so before he livens up :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Night in with some friends.
Curry, music and conversation.
TV hooked up to the DAC ready for Jools later on.
Standard new year celebration.

Congratulations, just the fucking best thing ever. :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats dude :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

I worked with a Brazilian guy who told me they had a saying that the first child is made of glass, the second of wood, and the third of iron.

Right enough, the only thing we’ve been close to worried about this time round is that our daughter will stroke a hole right through his scalp

3 Likes