Holiday 2018

Ha ! Of course it is. I was looking at Singapore as well and got confuse :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here’s the rough route with a few detours. Flying to Inverness, looks like it’ll be about 18 days all in.

4 Likes

Just looking at that route makes me feel good!

Most of it done on a big motorbike, which took me to an Orkney wedding, and the joining of dear friends on Skye.

Highly recommended, whatever your travel method.

1 Like

it’ll be a hire car from inverness

Nice route - if you have have the time include the Applecross peninsula and the Bealach-na-Ba road it’s an experience and a stunning part of the country (weather permitting of course)

9 Likes

Maybe South Africa.

Depending on the exchange rate which depending on Brexit negotiations could be all over the place this year a return to Japan. Just got back from a brilliant 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto. Next trip maybe in November and include the north as we have done key places down to Nagasaki on previous trips. Mind you most of the reason for visiting is just the people, food and vibe.

See someone mentioned Buenos Aires. That comes highly recommend as does El Calafate and the nearby Perito Moreno Glacier. Ushuaia is also of interest and a great spot for some wonderful trips, however weather can be a challenge although we were lucky.

Great idea, just don’t forget to pack the flak jacket.

I’ve been twice before.

Third time lucky…

I’ll send you a postcard x

When was the last time you were there?

About 11 years ago.

Only 11 years, oh so don’t even give it a second thought, I’m sure nothing has changed in such a short space of time…

1 Like

Gosh, I hadn’t thought of that.

Obviously :smiley:

Woooshhh

Oh the irony :smiley:

Nice legs, shame about the face. :slight_smile:

Aye yir maw :grinning:

2 Likes