Holiday 2018

OK, my advice is not to book things on holiday via TripAdvisor / VAITOR, because if something goes wrong, they fuck you over in their ‘customer service’. Shockingly bad, completely ignore UK law (it was sold in the UK).

So, I am having to go via VISA and probably small claims court to get my money back for a failed activity. :rage::rage:

What did they not do?

Off on a two centre holiday today, all the way to Norfolk and Suffolk. Wells-next-the-sea then Walberswick.

Of course today is the last day of the good weather, but I’m certain I can find something crab and Adnams - related to pass the time.

1 Like

Try the Crown, in the town centre of Southwold, for great food and a large, high quality selection, of wine by the glass. Adnams has an award winning wine store, behind the Crown.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip :+1:

The Golden Fleece in Wells is decent, we stayed in an Apartment next door last year. Not too pricey more of a Bronze Fleece :grinning:

1 Like

The Gunton Arms is not too far from Wells and is good.

And if you are in Norwich my favourite place to eat is Roger Hickman’s.

http://www.rogerhickmansrestaurant.com/

2 Likes

The Red Lion overlooking the green in Southwold is my favourite, The Bell in Walberswick is great too. Dunwich is worth a visit and just down the coast.
I’m a ‘Suffolk-ite’ so let me know if you need any info.:+1:

2 Likes

Great pub (Red Lion) as is the Lord Nelson