Holidays

:joy:

Now there’s a plan!

I’ll need to look into how they get bulk delivered to Lidl. Must be packaged so they don’t get broken.

1 Like

That Tribute Ale is rather lovely.

https://www.jamessommerinrestaurant.co.uk was well worth the detour into Wales, cooking and food was top notch. It exceeded our expectations.

1 Like

I love the pace here, slow and slower - all you can hear at times is just the sea lapping at the shore.

This morning we met “big Phil” and his bleached spikey hair who drives a chrome wrapped Merc SLK - he runs the vintage sweet shop at the entrance to the pier.

VB

4 Likes

Popped onto a pub in Cardiff for some Brains SA.

Will miss the cabaret though

1 Like

Caravan park :grinning:

1 Like

Great drag queen names :+1:

Too many distilleries, not enough time nor money

1 Like

Indeed I think we came back with 4 half bottles and one full sized one

Louise tells me we had 2 bottles of gin as well!

1 Like

Quick stop (1 hour) in Taunton to change trains…

Happened upon a pub, time for a cider

2 Likes

Lol, I still have to navigate around Glen Goyne :grinning: the last one did fantastic chocolates as well, the bastards!

Bumped into a fella at Foyers and mentioned the mad as a box of frogs chap you told me about. Turns out to be one of his mates, influencing and making freinds not a speciality of mine.

Anyone know a decent curry house walking distance from the Cathedral in Exeter. We have a craving that needs fulfilling tonight before we fly to the Isles of Scilly tomorrow

Exeter not thAt great for Curry’s most I’ve tried have been average at best

It’s been three years since I lived there but it has never had a good curry house to my knowledge. The odd place that did passable quality takeaway was about as good as it got.

Ok we’ll have a rethink and may be just find a pub

the Salutation Inn is quite good but you need to get down to Topsham (Bus? cab maybe? or one stop on the train)

The fat pig is worth a shout

1 Like

And their other boozer by central station is good for a drink