Holidays

Very funny. I have just been asked to audition for Widow Twanky! No no and thrice no!

1 Like

Heā€™s trying to get the local authorities to allow him to stage his one man version of the Scottish Play at the arena in Pula.

I think itā€™ll be a disaster but heā€™s not listening.

1 Like

Please accept my most humblest of apologies for lack of pics.

We took the wine tasting on Tues a bit too literally and ended up utterly spangled as it was a good group we ended up with.

Pool day today.

All you pool sandal, flip flop wearing fucks can errā€¦ get to fuck for as long as the chavvy foam rubber will hold.

Looks like your shoe/sock combo has emptied the gaff

6 Likes

If I removed the socks, it would reek of Hipsterism.

Fixt.

The general absence of cuntish golfistisms, Widow Twankee-lite mithering and bucketing escapades on here over the last few days has been a breath of fresh air. Is permanent deportation a possibility?

:innocent:

2 Likes

Not completely

ToCs Toenails

It looks like our man has parked himself casually alongside someone who paints her (OK, thatā€™s a guess) toenails. One glance at his footwear and sheā€™ll be putty in his hands.

VB

Isnā€™t shoes, socks and shorts the classic Euro-gay summer holiday look? Youā€™re basically bum bait on a lounger.

3 Likes

Arenā€™t.

1 Like

Isnā€™t.

The subject of the sentence is ā€˜the classic Euro-gay summer holiday lookā€™. However, the sentence is very, very poorly constructed so you might suggest a form that parses correctly, such as:

Isnā€™t the classic Euro-gay summer holiday look shoes, socks and shorts?

Happy to assist with some pedantry pedantry

3 Likes

To be fair this isnā€™t clear* if all we have to go on is the original sentence. If A and B are the same then the questions ā€œIsnā€™t A B ?ā€ and ā€œIsnā€™t B A ?ā€ are equally valid.

VB (not VA)

*Except, of course, that youā€™d have written Arenā€™t if that had been what youā€™d meant.

3 Likes

Since when has that been a consideration?

3 Likes

Good point.

VB

Avoidance fail.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bum bait you in a lounger all the way to the bottom of our stairs.

4 Likes

Fixt for your favourite usage.

4 Likes

Fixt

1 Like

Fixed again to further reflect truth.

1 Like

A refreshing lack of golf courses in the vicinity. Did the painted one choose the hotel? :grinning:

2 Likes

Good sleuthing.

1 Like