Weird Food Combinations that Work...maybe. (We've moved on from Hot Cross Buns)

Go ugly early!!

Bet you wouldn’t be so choosy after 5 or 6 bottles of @MGOwner’s latest cloudy batch. :smirk:

1 Like

Order, Order, Gentleman please, may we get down to business?

Plumpness of fruit ?
Spicing ?
Density ?

Of course hand churned Devon butter is a given… Does anyone venture into the world of artisan honey?

N.B: Fortnums are failing with ‘hot cross’ flavored everything’s

1 Like

One of last years winners with 87/100 were these M&S ones;

Nein.

I hope this is a purely random question as honey should never, ever be allowed to contaminate the purity of the HCB. Is The world of artisan Honey perhaps a rhythm flick of artistic merit that can be view for research purposes on the interwebs?

Just wish it had a hot cross bun button :smile:

Yes they must be toasted, nice and hot. Served with ice cold salted butter. But I like to eat them accompanied by some slices of strong cheddar

Palestine

6 Likes

A toasted tea cake with melted cheddar on it is scruptious.

1 Like

I’ve been called many things, but never a whole country

Yes you have but without the extra letters.

5 Likes

There’s no O, R or Y in that word

1 Like

Your’e large enough for one.:smile:

You’re

4 Likes

Beat you that time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

I see, may I suggest as a beginner you try Seville orange blossom honey on a HCB - I believe it is favored by several Royal households as standard fair. More advanced nectar’s have quite a different effect on the humble HCB - Grecian Thyme honey is has been noted buy several advanced pallets to be quite the delectation .

Feckin’ spawn of Beelzebub everywhere. We’ll need to deal with this particular offending with much severity.

One of the small benefits of working for the cunts is that I get to eat a metric fucktonne of these and get a staff discount to boot.

2 Likes

We normally store our butter at room temperature, as stuff from the fridge tears up bread. I may have to experiment with the stuff still in the fridge on something a bit more robust.