Weird Food Combinations that Work...maybe. (We've moved on from Hot Cross Buns)

That is the glaze on the outside of the bun and an indicator you need to get back to Specsavers :wink:

Proper butter isn’t yellow you uncouth hooligan.

Fact Check:

“Butter is yellow because of the natural pigment carotene. Carotene is also why butter is a source of vitamin A. Carotene comes from the cows’ diet, which consists mostly of hay, silage, grains and cereals, which are converted by our body into vitamin A.” (British Dairy council)

1 Like

The Kondo Mafia have nothing on the HCBOC

5 Likes

What was the title of that song they had out? Would have been 1992-93 . . . they were fucking everywhere for three months, then never heard from again.

5 Likes

Look, I just wanted to post a picture of a HCB, I didn’t expect some sort of Spanish Inquisiton.

1 Like

This is where so many go wrong.

3 Likes

I feed the cows on the field by us mince pies. My plan is for a mince pie tasting milk by Christmas :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

They aren’t cows and those aren’t udders (Black Sabbath)

2 Likes

No one does…

2 Likes

It does appear that such a dangerous spread has been used, only a length of thin blue & white tape could protect onlookers from the noxious fumes.

2 Likes

So not the resurrection of the crucified Son of God from the dead, thereby saving all believers from the eternal damnation which would otherwise have been the inevitable consequence of their sins (both original and personal, both venial and mortal). Not that then. In fact that doesn’t even make the shortlist. Hmmm.

VB

6 Likes

You’re not really selling it to me.

To be fair, it is a long weekend and fruit buns.

Ah yes, the blessed sacred parthenogenic/hermaphroditic sky-zombie triple-ghost invented by bronze-age goatherds and reinvented by an iron-age Jewish sect?

Strange it surely is that that whole shebang has lapsed a little in popularity now isn’t it?

2 Likes

I know it is crumpets, but it could easily be HCB’s

Mods! Mods! Mods! Mods! Mods!

Surely this is a banning offence!?

5 Likes

tenor%20(1)

4 Likes

even I think the notion of artificial spread with yeast extract is rong, Only butter will do.

Thankfully - that image was apparently an April fool from a few years ago.

I blame the buns. And the TV

VB