Interesting stuff on the devil's shadow box

http://go.sky.com/tvboxsets/series/content/series/07ed7b2314865510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

Part 3 on tonight at 9pm

Can you record this Stu for out next gentleman’s soiree ?

Will do,have recorded the first 2.

1 Like

I just finished watching an hour or so of Country Queens on BBC4. It was pretty good. Then, towards the end, Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings sang and played a live version of this

Maybe it was just me. But I thought it was really, really scary (the live version was a good deal creepier than the youtube one).

VB

Catching up on S2 of Narcos. Great stuff, even if there’s a few liberties being taken with, like, you know, the truth.

Just about to start series 7 of House.

Outstanding. Hugh Laurie is exceptional.

1 Like

They’re all good, the interplay between the characters is fantastic. Apparently Hugh Laurie got on really well Robert Sean Leonard

Yeah you can really tell that from watching them.

Much better than I ever thought it would be.

The interplay is really fantastic.

Also, Olivia Wilde.

She is genuinely beautiful.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07y694z

Seriously, even though this is technically for kids it is possibly the funniest and most inventive thing on the BBC at the moment.

More Crazyhead here too. And Humans.

2 Likes

Just started watching The Expanse on Netflix. S’ok for a Sci-fi fix, but apparently the vacuum of space is a very noisy place when a spaceships engines fire up… For some reason this annoys the crap out of me, even though I know they only do it for dramatic effect.

2 Likes

Is that going to be on the box?

You can pay to watch the full film on YouTube or its on amazon (Maybe itunes too?)

1 Like

This is quite good…

Just watched Ex Machina. Really rather good - an interesting take on artificial intelligence.

5 Likes

Planet Earth 2.

Fantastic visuals with the wonderful David Attenborough teaching me about what I’m seeing. Classic BBC worth the licence fee stuff.

David is 90, so he’s going to be gone sooner or later. Who will replace him and be able to connect like he does?

2 Likes

Those snakes.

fucking vicious.

4 Likes