3 Likes

He’ll be wearing tweed next.

2 Likes

And playing golf.

VB

4 Likes

2 more sleeps…

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.SjQD5bqLNaV0FPI6xznsMgHaE7&pid=Api

Congratulations, it is a nice car, I hope it works out for you.

1 Like

I understand that they are also checking whether they mistakenly installed indicator stalks on some models

1 Like

oooof…

As if never again being let out of junctions wasn’t bad enough…

1 Like

Good choice.

It was a sarcastic responce to the naff joke underneath, not the link. But realised it didn’t look too clever on a 2nd visit to the thread.

Christmas Day tomorrow :oncoming_automobile:

1 Like

I am pathetically excited!

5 Likes

I’m just going to drive around in it all weekend!

When I get a new car I sit in it on the driveway and read the manual from cover to cover.

Like a twat.

11 Likes

HAHAHAHA I will be doing similar.

I’ve ordered a short USB cable so I can charge my phone in the centre console. No more wires hanging round the gear lever. No more gear lever! ooh.

Christ, I forgot you’re swapping from a manual. So much less stressful on the M25 car park.

2 Likes

Yep, especially as the bimmer has a lot more legroom of the pisshat.

I never read the manual.

So when I hand it back after 3 years and the dealer asks “how was it” I invariably reply by saying something like; “nice but I wish the seat gave a massage” and the dealer is “it does” didn’t you read the manual, it is on page 57.

Like a twat who never reads a manual…

I am on my 4th Auto now, and you’ll never go back to manual.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s true.
My car history reads;
Manual
Manual
Auto
Auto
Manual
Auto
Manual
Auto
Auto
Auto
Auto
Auto
Manual
Auto
Auto
Auto
Manual
Manual
Manual

:unamused:

certainly with me it is. Last year I hired an auto car, and they tried to give me a manual of the type I has hired as the only auto they had was an estate. So I was game, and decided to take the manual. Once round the block was enough, and I was straight back to Enterprise to swap the manual for the auto.