Kegworth

No they weren’t, I thought they sucked ass. :roll_eyes:

I’ve never heard any, maybe they will all end up in a skip before I get chance?

Bloody hell it was 8 years ago!

You lot have got a better memory for an argument than most women I know!

1 Like

Another forum tagline writes itself…

7 Likes

No it doesn’t…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

More like it.

1 Like

I thought the bass was all a bit flobbedy. Maybe the kt88 amp running them didn’t suit.
Marginally less shit than the Tannoys mind. Really don’t get Tannoys. Especially the 15" ones.

1 Like

Well they’re fucking shit. At least SL6s would have been interesting.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve heard any speakers with an ABR that I like TBH.

I don’t mind the smaller Tannoys, but yes the 15" ones I heard were all wallow and flap IMHO.

3 Likes

Another strapline.

2 Likes

indeed , it was twice !

I’m planning to be there as a visitor. Just for old times’ sake …

VB

2 Likes

There’s a fair few rooms hat have people I know this year.
If anyone wants to suggest a time and pick one for an AA hello? Can always do via a who is going PM to avoid upsetting those who have an axe to grind with the other place?

1 Like

we might have a visit - haven’t decided yet - probably to be determined by how bored I get with bathroom and hall decorating.

I’ll be exhibiting with Robin, running the Audio Note room… :yum:
Any AA visitors please wear your “I am a cunt” badge for identification purposes.

The show does have anorak competition from www.largescalemodelrail.co.uk

Only two good ones I have heard, Sonus Faber Extrema and Ensemble PA-1 Reference, both stand mounts and both use a rear ABR (Kef B139).

1 Like

Hopefully there will be no agro at local service stations between the two groups

No chance, the Railway people won’t be driving.

1 Like

ah now those audionote are a big motivation to go , that and nsm jantzen`s which i just love . at the moment i am somewhat beseiged with work and may not be able to make it .