Munich 18

I say that every year, and every year it coincides with one of the year’s sales dead zones, and thus my regular scanning of local 'papers for shelf-stacking jobs - which I never get because some fit, young, hard-working, well-washed, mentally-competent young eastern European person quite rightly gets it instead… :clown_face:

2 Likes

Budget, I paid for the hotel in November.

I paid for mine in Euros

1 Like

@Mrs_Maureen_OPinion I expect that you will come out with some lame excuse that you have another expensive ‘event’ this year

1 Like

You know me Kevin - I am a lame excuse :+1:

2 Likes

@edd9000 and I are planning on visiting BMW Welt. Anyone else up for it?

Is that the museum of indicator stalks?

2 Likes

I thought this would be a part of BMW Welt but apparently not.

I thought that was in Stuttgart :thinking:

What day were you thinking of going? How long will it take? Will there be pies? etc etc

When we’re done with HiFi, which in my case will be about 10:30 on Thurs.

No pies, but currywurst is definitely on the menu.

Might go to Dachau on the Friday if I’ve done everything I need to at the show.

That’s quite a way out…

I went with Jon one year - interesting, but grim. Also a long way: you need to buy a Munich XXL ticket.

I’d heard it was. My son has been. I’ll see. I doubt I’ll ever get to somewhere like Auschwitz but I gather the experience of Dachau is a sobering enough reminder.

:heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve been there, well worth it. There was a rolls Royce exhibition on the very top floor which is worth persevering to get to, that may have been a temporary display however.

The lighting makes it a duffers paradise from a photography point of view, so I was able to take some decent pics.

1 Like

I am.

Thursday? No I’m not.

Lol