New Beemer 5

Bloody amazing tech - 265 bhp/620 mn. 5.7 0-60 - all from a 2 litre!!

It’s a 530d not a 2 litre.

does look amazing though and I couldn’t care less about techy cars.

I don’t think that the number has anything to do with the engine size any more

Still relates to 3 litre

For the diesel line-up, the 518d, 520d, 520d Efficient Dynamics and 525d models will receive BMW’s turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder unit:.

The 520d will be available from launch, with the same 188bhp and 295lb ft as the model it replaces. Its 0-62mph time is 7.6sec, while top speed is 148mph. Fuel economy has risen by 6.1mpg to 68.9mpg and CO2 emissions improve by 12g/km to 107/km in six-speed manual guise.

Shortly after launch, the 520d will be joined by an even more frugal 520d EfficientDynamics model said to return a class leading 72.4mpg and 102g/km of CO2.

Ranged above these traditional volume-selling diesels is the 530d, which uses a 261bhp version of BMW’s turbocharged 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel engine. It will be complemented later on by the 535d-replacing 540d, which uses the same engine tuned to 316bhp.

I had a 330d a few years ago and the engine was fantastic, unbelievably smooth for an oil burner.

Yeah sorry…

I should think so too. Fancy starting a thread about a new kunttransportenwaggon when there is a perfectly good thread about piggysausagetrucks already running.

:rage:

Porsches aren’t cars they are just pimped up geriatric mobility carts.

5.7 0-60
Is it a fucking slug?

Yes

Enough time for Sunday lunch there.

Difference is that you could have the lunch inside out of the rain.

You mean stuck in traffic.

In the warm in Winter and the cool in Summer.

Unfortunately, Shmee has a face that you’d never tire of punching… :roll_eyes:

Nope, don’t see what you mean.
Dress for the occasion innit.

I don’t own a heated leather romper suit.

Neither do I.
Are you thinking of sodbury?

Sodders would be a leather gimp suit filled with warm piss rather than a heated romper.

Dead you mean ‘is’ rather than ‘would be’ ??

:mask:

He does say it’s 4cyl on the video, but I think he done fucked up.