New Year Bake - Sat 13th Jan

FYI Thickcables is Barrington.

1 Like

Only a couple of weeks - what kit are you bringing for this year’s back room system chaps?

I can bring a rumbling turntable and Trilogy 907 for starters?

1 Like

If a fairly modest digital source is needed, I could bring a Bel Canto CD3t and a Jolida Tube DAC?

1 Like

A tape recorder & some tapes

5 Likes

I’d like to bring the SP10 to get second and third opinions (obvs desperate for validation) as I haven’t entirely made my mind up about it. Some of you more skilled folk might correct the sloppiness of my set up too.

1 Like

I believe that @J_B is the man to ask about setting up your cartridge.

6 Likes

Cuntz

4 Likes

This will never get old. :joy:

9 Likes

Unlike @J_B :laughing:

1 Like

We won’t get much sound without speakers :cry:

Does anyone want to hear the Shahinian Obelisks, they are quite small and should work in that room?

1 Like

I am coming straight from the golf club so will bring a bag of vinyl to properly test the BTJ 9000S and some outrageous trousers.

It’s funny how you can go off people :imp:

2 Likes

Could bring some Rehdekos, a Pink Triangle with a mecano arm, a phono stage or 3, whatever’s needed-if anything.

1 Like

Anyone driving from midlands? I’d prefer to car share and split Petrol costs. Or is it convenient for a train? Prefer that to driving if it’s just me…

I can bring the Luxman pre if that’s of interest

1 Like

I’m near J25 M1

1 Like

I’m a long way down the subs list, but if I get lucky happy to share a car and petrol costs.

2 Likes

I too am way down the subs list. I could bring the Coco Supremo BTJ9000 and a Shindo Giscours or Vosne-Romanee Preamp.

1 Like