Palmer turntables

‘Rockmeister’, from HiFiWigwam, now PFM has asked that I post here to alert all Palmer turntable owners to THIS thread on PFM:
http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203425

I hope that AA moderators will allow the link. Thank you

Link doesn’t go to a thread.

Thanks Kevin I pasted it incorrectly. Works now I think?

Perfect!

I’m sure Rocky still has 17 accounts here, not sure why he didn’t just post himself.

I have often wondered what happened to Palmer TTs, everything went very quiet a 2 or 3 years ago.
I remember John bringing a prototype to a bake off at Papa Lazarou’s many years ago, and I saw and heard Rocky’s one many times.
I always liked them a lot, shame they are no longer available.

Bought a load of plinths from Russ Collinson and never paid for them. ALLEGEDLY.

Always thought they were massively overpriced.

2 Likes

They appear to be readily available in the USA as Stereophile just did a review of one.

Post number 12 in the thread listed above seems to answer most questions.

::joy:

I remember getting a bit annoyed when Palmer latched onto Rocky’s room at Scalford and did a bit of a hard sell. That said it was with a set of Harbeths, so I can’t imagine they were flying out of the door.

I’m his bitch.

1 Like

Not really something you’d want to shout about.

1 Like

I just did tho. If you’re jealous, you could contact him here?

Thread now updated on PFM

1 Like

Thanks. Due to excessive stupidity and/or laziness no one here is capable of following a thread on PFM. It is jolly good of you to help.

It is far too green over there for the likes of me.

PFM in “needs moar yellow” shocker :smirk:

1 Like

And Strayans obviously

1 Like

Obviously

1 Like

Can you provide a basic overview of what’s being said please. Maybe copy and paste the important stuff here so we don’t miss anything.

2 Likes