Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

Quite appropriate, PR = per rectum, ideal for the arsehole.

1 Like

I had a sit in one of them last weekend - hideous on the outside, but amazing inside.

The only sound you can hear in the cabin is the gentle swoosh of Woolf Barnato turning in his grave … :grimacing:

1 Like

Out on my travels today I saw this:

Yes, that Ka is parked, not abandoned after a particularly shite joy ride.

And in Aldi:

Now, this cunt lives near me. He batters around in his prickmobile, wastegates dumping constantly and often he has his lights and siren going too. How the police haven’t confiscated his stupid piece of shit, I don’t know. He has a mate with a Shelby Mustang done up in some other PD livery, who is given to turning on his lights and charging up the outside of a line of traffic.

And no, Evo cunt is definitely not disabled.

Ex copper?

VB

No, don’t think so, too young to be ex job.

CHIS ?

He feckin needs to be :smirk:

2 Likes

Surely the KA driver is just demonstrating to the twats parked on the pavement that the road is of adequate width to park on.

Has he got blue lights on top? Only the emergency services are allowed blue lights I believe.

Go on then Mike, enlighten us. Some variation on CHiPs?

Red, white and blue.

Report the fuck then.

1 Like

Covert Human Intelligence Source - they tend to get ignored / favourable treatment by plod

1 Like

WHile he may just about make human, the utter cuntishness of the car, let alone the parking, suggests that there is no intelligence involved. I would have thought some decent upstanding citizen would have thoroughly vandalised that twatwagon though. It is just begging to be firebombed…

Yep, it IS criminal that that hasn’t happened yet. The owner is clearly a twatbadger.

That might make a bit of sense, now you mention it…

Good heavens Olan, that’s the whole point. It’s covert. He pretends to be a twat so the crims never suspect he’s actually James Bond.

VB

His intelligence is certainly very, very covert.

1 Like