Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

1 Like

Mā€™eh fucking Daily Mail spam spoiled my enjoyment.

This cunt parking across my drive, and on a double yellowā€¦ (again :confounded:)

Have you got something big and heavy you can roll down the driveway and accidentally hit the car?

Like a Porsche?

Unfortunately not, and thereā€™s no way Iā€™m using the Porsche to damage itā€¦

Itā€™s days like this you wish the bin men were driving down the road taking mirrors off carsā€¦ lol.

If he has parked across your driveway, can you call the council?

I could have called the police as he was causing an obstruction, however the cunt moved it after I went indoorsā€¦

We get this a lot too. Quite often the driver will ring the door bell to let us know where theyā€™ll be. But woe betide them if they donā€™t. I normally wipe their windscreen then fix an impolite notice right in the middle using superglueā€¦

2 Likes

my neighbour had this when he first had his drive out. He generally got 4 cones out of his van, and surrounded the offending vehicle with plastic tape saying something like hazardous keep out with a sign giving the phone number of one of those shyster PPI companies.

In Canterbury. Offensively ugly SUV? Check. Stupid registration? Check. Double yellows for hours? Check.

I thought it was Mayfair when I first looked.

Tells you a lot about the car and the street I guess.

Looks like illegal parking is a regular occurrence there. Even on Streetview.

No parking ticket? check.

Quite appropriate, PR = per rectum, ideal for the arsehole.

1 Like

I had a sit in one of them last weekend - hideous on the outside, but amazing inside.

The only sound you can hear in the cabin is the gentle swoosh of Woolf Barnato turning in his grave ā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like

Out on my travels today I saw this:

Yes, that Ka is parked, not abandoned after a particularly shite joy ride.

And in Aldi:

Now, this cunt lives near me. He batters around in his prickmobile, wastegates dumping constantly and often he has his lights and siren going too. How the police havenā€™t confiscated his stupid piece of shit, I donā€™t know. He has a mate with a Shelby Mustang done up in some other PD livery, who is given to turning on his lights and charging up the outside of a line of traffic.

And no, Evo cunt is definitely not disabled.

Ex copper?

VB