Photography (Mostly reposts, no actual original content)

Lovely. Nice in b/w.

GThis snapper just died I have tried to post his pic cries but failed :cry: perhaps someone competent can download some.
FOTOS_DE_LAURENT_SCHWEBEL11.pps

Thanks Andrew.

3 Likes

]

Birmingham. Yesterday.

2 Likes

[

1 Like

Where was the first/B&W one taken, please?

It was very near here Guy

Thanks - it looked a Barbican-y, but then I decided that it could have been several other places. And the second, colour one? Is that that horrid brown groundscraper? (googles - ah!) 1 New Change?

I’m not sure Guy it could be anywhere tbh - it was taken in 2014 so my memories a bit vague and it was a long walk :slight_smile:

If I remember correctly I started the day off at St Paul’s Cathedral then popped over the Millenium Bridge to the Tate Modern, walked around the back of the Tate and along to The Shard, back down to the Thames and the Golden Hind II replica then followed the Thames all the way to Vauxhall Bridge - dug my passport out when I got to Pimlico, back through Westminster and up to the Barbican and met the wife when she was working in Charterhouse Square. I collapsed in a heap after that but a brilliant day tho’.

I absolutely love London and was just going throught the photos I took that day again last night. The area around The Barbican is a great place to take photographs I got some decent shots (for me).

Stray

Rolleiflex Old Standard. Acros 100 Rodinal 1:50

7 Likes

]

Rolleiflex Old Standard. Acros 100 Rodinal 1:50

4 Likes

Windermere is down there somewhere

6 Likes

The Tower of Sauron

aka Gawton Brickworks

4 Likes

Saltram illuminated

2 Likes

On Hergest Ridge

3 Likes

Westward Ho this afternoon…bloody freezing.

4 Likes