Photography (Mostly reposts, no actual original content)

Nice, is your dog all 4 paws in the air on the first pic? :grinning:

Yes,didn’t realise til i got home.
It’s only his 2nd time on a beach,he loves it.

2 Likes

To be fair Patch doesn’t spend a lot of time with 4 feet on the ground!

1 Like

Both my Jack Russell’s are the same and love the beach too.

An older one touched up to print,

12 Likes

Decided to get away from it all for Christmas this year… One of many photos I took on Christmas day. Straight out of the camera and crudely downsized but I think it speaks for itself. Female Cheetah with one of her 4 cubs at Amakhala game reserve.

6 Likes

Sorry… appear to have messed up the orientation.

Wembury yesterday.

1 Like

Lovely photo :+1:

@murrayjohnson Love the light at this time of year

@BobC Remember this from the Wam days hasn’t lost any of it’s impact :+1:

Is the bright light in the second one that Venus thing that everyone’s been on about Stargazers spot glowing Venus and Moon - BBC News ?

VB

Yes Venus was positioned at 5 o’clock and Mars at 11 o’ clock with the moon between them when I saw them around 9pm last night.

Funnily enough the moon was visible higher up & further South & I was trying to see whether I could get it into the same shot but I couldn’t. It was still too light at that point to see either of the planets although Venus was out & bright by the time we got home.

Today I snapped some nice rare UK birds within 12 miles of home. Cattle Egret x3 and Waxwing x6 all in the same drive out. Isn’t it great being retired?

6 Likes

The boy heading back to Peru for his second stint of guinea pig consumption this morning.

(Thanks, FlightRadar)

2 Likes

Is he enjoying it?

Yes, having a great time although giving Gill kittens with tales of jumping off bridges & almost drowning while rafting when taking his R&R. Skype makes it all a lot easier though.

2 Likes

A few from a walk at Stoke Bruerne last night.

Stoke Bruerne III by Phil Morgan, on Flickr

Stoke Bruerne III mono by Phil Morgan, on Flickr

Stoke Bruerne II by Phil Morgan, on Flickr

Stoke Bruerne mono by Phil Morgan, on Flickr

7 Likes

Testing the Tamron 70-200mm.

Emily Jan 17 2017 by Phil Morgan, on Flickr

Emily Jan 17 2017 mono by Phil Morgan, on Flickr

4 Likes