Photography (Mostly reposts, no actual original content)

Posh git! I bet it is in that lovely village of Sleptin le Bucket.

Did you see the PM’s, Dave?

Intercepted by Vikings?

Maybe he’s seen how much the postage is?

RM is same price as any mainland address

Excellent, I’d assumed it would be a bit more. Maybe Dave made the same assumption and he’ll be back online now that you’ve cleared that up :slight_smile:

Yes. Have replied.

1 Like

9 Likes

Another pic from my bike ride today - overlooking Greenock

6 Likes

I was going to put this in the anti-Straya bit, but they’re far too good for that

5 Likes

Amazing pics…

4 Likes

Blunts and Hoes Yo!

6 Likes

Our Magnolia has suddenly burst into life. Crap photo, but I just love the tree. Planted in 1904, the year after the house was built.

8 Likes

My magnolia looks like it should be in full bloom next week. Seems to get earlier every year - bloody global warming.

It was almost two weeks late this year compared to last year as I received a FaecesBook reminder/memory thing at the start of March. It is just wonderful though. We spend ridiculous amounts of money to keep it in decent nick.

I don’t do anything to mine - just sweep up the leaves at the end of the autumn.
Will post a photo when it is in full bloom - only lasts a week or so and then it’s all over for another year.:weary:

Ours suffered years of neglect and was almost splitting under the weight of its own limbs. A series of visits from a tree surgeon recommended to me by a Botanist colleague has sorted it out nicely.

1 Like

Breakfast

4 Likes

for whom?

1 Like