Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Roasted a chicken last night. Accompanied by roast veg (spud, sweet spud, parsnip and carrot) and steamed brocolli, cauliflower and some cabbage. Home made stuffing and gravy. Aside from stuffing and some meat for sandwiches, all leftovers, including the gravy and water from cooking the veg went into a pot. Two hours later and an immense chicken soup was made.

Eaten tonight for dinner with some surprisingly nice brown bread from M&S. Fucking delicious, better than the roast dinner last night, and that was really good too. Something perfect about a really hefty soup when it is cold and miserable outsideā€¦

3 Likes

On the subs bench, thoā€™ there will be the small matter of what Iā€™m gonna tell Samā€¦

Tell her that youā€™re just popping down to a scout hut to be thoroughly helicoptered for not coming last time :ok_hand:

1 Like

Soup made from the leftovers is almost the best part of a roast chicken. Almost.

Just tell her youā€™re in the process of making a long, drawn out mistake.

1 Like

Sheā€™ll just think Iā€™m cruelly mocking her own situation . . . . . .

Bend the truth; Wack some gear in the car and tell her you are going to demo it in Devon for the weekend.

1 Like

Just remind me Jim, howā€™s the diet going? :smiley:

1 Like

I am not eating the potato and carrot soup I made yesterday, Ms ICHM requested it and it looks like baby food or paste

The Mrs & daughters have gone off to visit relatives today and taken all of the sausage rolls with them :cry:

get yerself to Greggs

Louise has just asked if I want the croquets or the four skins!

After a hard afternoon of phono stage building, relaxing in the Turan with Pete and Adam

9 Likes

drop off a portion of chilli paneer on your way home

Canā€™t believe that the meal looks half way through, but Jim hasnā€™t eaten all the chicken lollipops yetā€¦:grinning:

1 Like

@Jim, I fear you may have participated more in consuming the curry than building the phono stage.

1 Like

Heā€™s a project manager after all.

4 Likes

Is it Freakin done?! :eyes:

1 Like

Nearly ! :grinning:

Is that a Jim nearly or a Coco nearly? They could be several months apart! :weary: