Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

It’s too good for those cunts. Tis for humans only

Rather than my usual porridge I went for a stinky cheese omelette this morning. Tummy feeling a bit heavy…

Picked this up when out, don’t usually get pre-made crap but just couldn’t be arsed.

Not trolling!

You’ve posted a vegan pizza in this thread, but you say you’re not trolling…

I’ve never banned anyone over Christmas…yet. :smirk:

3 Likes

OK naive alert but WTF is sheese?

Shit cheese

9 Likes

Apparently it is…

Water, Coconut Oil, Maize Starch, Soya Protein Concentrate, Modified Maize Starch, Thickeners (Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Salt, Natural Flavourings, Spirit Vinegar, Lactic Acid (Dairy-Free).

Sounds fucking horrible

3 Likes

£5.25 for a flax seed frozen pizza! :rofl:

Salmon fillet with tamarind sauce, coconut rice (coriander and Thai basil) and stir fried runner beans.

1 Like

Oh, and I cooked the Xmas ham :joystick:

I have just removed ours from the oven.

We are disposing of all the remnants of various types of Dim Sum, gyoza, and spring spring roll from the freezer, along with some duck I procured from the Chinese Supermarket today.

Summary: I can’t be arsed to walk around the corner for Chinese food.

Must be some twin telepathy going on - I’ve just finished ours! - with a mustard and dark muscovado glaze. :grinning:

1 Like

Went the Hipster route this year…honey, cracked pepper and salt crystals :construction:

1 Like

Will it be served in a jar though?

I wonder if we’ll find some deconstructed Christmas dinners.

That sounds great!

1 Like

Only after I’ve eaten it :telephone_receiver:

1 Like

4 Likes

Fuck me, you just can’t beat decent steak.

Inch and a bit thick sirloin. Chicken for the kids, their request, meant I was happy to scale up the meat :sunglasses:

Sides were spinach in butter, some cherry tomatoes that were roasted to near blackness with salt, pepper and olive oil, edamame, peppercorn sauce, fries and peas.

Steak cooked in four minutes on a fucking hot slab of cast iron. Fantastic maillard browning on the outside, just heated up in the middle. Epic.

I’m thinking that the Xmas pudding and brandy cream afterwards may have been a tactical error.

7 Likes

Where was that Adam?

At home!

2 Likes