Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Fairly sure that flavours include “Ashtray”, “Dogshit” “1970s Soviet Candy” and “Pre-Chewed Bubblegum”… :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

1 Like

And Rabbit shit

Then you have to eat another one to get rid of the taste …

Coincidentally, lunch today is a chicken, tarragon and saffron pie which just happens to be a Bocuse recipe that we have adapted…

RIP Paul Bocuse.

Snide liquorice allsorts

Not very nice,but still eating them :+1:

1 Like

Raclette

Spuds and cheese waiting…oh and omelette!!

4 Likes

Having a special mixed kofte n chips at the local Turkish.

12 Likes

That looks fucking lush.

Might have to sneak out for one from our local later - Sam’s cooking, and her portion sizing is ideal for the starter at a 4YO’s birthday party…

3 Likes

Drool !

1 Like

had a decent chicken shish and kofta in Finsbury Park last night.

Tonight is a fish biryani with smoked cod, squid and prawns, and a spicy kachumber salad

Isn’t a fish biryani basically Kedgeree ?

1 Like

I thought so, but it seems there is more a traditional paste in the base of a Biryani and no eggs. My recipe books have both, and when I worked in India they were always different, with a kedgeree being much lighter.

1 Like

We’ve only been to Kerala and they are basically the same dish but sans eggs.

I spent about 4 years working on and off there with the British Council. Of course the other difference is one is baked and the other stove top. The best Biryani i had was when I was in Dhaka Bangladesh, cooked the mother of our agent there - she used to make it for our lunch when I was out there.

1 Like

I’ve found oven-baked is best :+1:

Just walking back the car and Flo n Al dragged me into Urban Chocolatier.
OMFG…:flushed:

10 Likes

Not fucking-about with the ingredient-sourcing there… :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Will you fucking stop, please? :angry:

1 Like

Your dessert looks nice. Did you take a photo of what they had?

They shared the Brownie Extravaganza, I had the gelato…:yum: